The quickest, easiest, most enjoyable method for learning to play the mandolin. Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method
is one of the many new additions to the Alfred's Basic family of methods, featuring clear, well-paced instruction for beginning mandolin students. Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method
has been updated, revised, and improved. Now, students can enjoy a DVD with video instruction by Jared Meeker who demonstrates all of the examples and makes techniques and concepts easy to understand. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method
---the best choice for today's beginning mandolin students.
* How to hold your mandolin
* Tuning your mandolin
* Right- and left-hand techniques
* Basics of reading music
* Chords and strum patterns
* Playing tremolo and drones
* How to read TAB
* Photos and diagrams
* Songs include "Aura Lee," "Tom Dooley," "The Irish Washerwoman," "Over the Rainbow," and many others
* Great-sounding performances on the CD and DVD performed by expert instructor Jared Meeker.
* Available DVD features TNT 2 software
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method
has introduced over 5 million beginners to the joy of playing guitar.
Book, CD & DVDPages:
Alfred's Basic Mandolin LibraryISBN:
MandolinAdditional Image 1Additional Image 2