▪ Ebony fingerboard and pegs
▪ Otto tailpiece with four fine tuners
▪ Set-up with D’Addario Prelude Strings
▪ Attractive and durable varnish
▪ Outfit includes brazilwood bow and padded bag
▪ Laminated spruce top and laminated maple back construction
▪ Top and back are hand-graduated to replicate the sound quality of a carved instrument
The number of monthly payments to buy this instrument on a Rental Purchase Agreement will vary between 32 and 33 depending on the sales tax rate in the county delivery is made.
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.