Hohner 590 Big River MS-Series Harmonica
Whether you're playing down-home melodies on your back porch or fronting a blues band, the 590 Big River harmonica gets the job done. This reliable workhorse offers Hohner's highest standard of German quality. Featuring a 10-hole, airtight, plastic body for increased volume, an open-ended cover for sound projection, and contoured covers that are comfortable to hold, the Hohner 590 Big River harmonica really delivers the sound you seek.
The Hohner 590 Big River harmonica is an attractive and robust harp model that's a fine musical instrument for beginners, with solid volume and easy playability. The 590 Big River is also the choice of seasoned veterans and professionals, who recognize the harmonicas strong, dependable performance and German quality at an affordable price. The Hohner Big River can be called one of the best-valued harmonicas on the market. It has the quality and durability of Hohner's Special 20 and Marine Band harmonicas, yet it's more affordable, plus it has the advantage of replaceable reed plates, which is a money-saving alternative to throwing away out-of-tune harmonicas.
Choose your desired key!
- 10-hole diatonic
- Standard (Richter) tuning
- Reeds: 20
- Reedplates: brass; 0.9 mm
- Plastic comb
- Length: 10 cm
- Hohner harmonicas feature:
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows
- A unique Hohner sound that is a tone benchmark for blues, folk, and rock